Trump’s call to Raffensperger (GA Secretary of State), in which he pressured the state to ‘find’ votes to overturn his presidential election defeat in Georgia has been released. All related updates will be posted here. Everything started with a tweet from Trump.
January 3, 2021
In response to his tweet, GA Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger personally responded to Trump
And the recording of the “call” was released
Some quotes from the conversations below:
- Trump: “So look. All I want to do is this. I just want to find 11,780 votes, which is one more than we have. Because we won the state.”
- Raffensperger: “Well, Mr. President, the challenge that you have is the data you have is wrong”
- Raffensperger: “We believe that we do have an accurate election.”
January 4, 2021
Georgia voting official Gabriel Sterling holds a press conference. He brought a “Claim vs Fact” board to debunk all known election fraud claims for about 30 minutes.
Some key takeaways from the conference:
- Claim – 2,056 felons illegally voted vs Fact – only 74 potential votes identified
- Claim – 66,248 underage voters cast ballots vs Fact – only 4 requested mail ballots because they were set to turn 18 by Election Day
- Claim – 2,423 unregistered voters voted vs Fact – Zero found
- Claim – 10,000 dead people voted vs Fact – Found 2 votes
- Claim – 1,043 illegally voted from a PO Box vs Fact – Zero registered to vote at a USPS PO Box
- Also debunked a number of claims regarding the voting machine
Trump-appointed US Attorney in Georgia, Byung J. “BJay” Pak suddenly resigns. His statement didn’t say why.
January 5, 2021
Trump appoints Bobby Christine as the acting U.S. attorney in Atlanta by written order of the President, bypassing a top career prosecutor.
A Republican election lawyer, Cleta Mitchell, who was present during the call to Georgia suddenly left the law firm where she worked for nearly 20 years.
MORE TO COME….