Want to make your child’s teacher proud? This is one way to do it. Few times a year, some schools run Box Tops drive competition amongst classes. My daughter’s school was no exception. The school teachers made a big deal out of the Box Tops drive, offering prizes for the winning class. Don’t get me wrong, the prizes were nothing more than an extra 30 min recess and a pajama day – kids would do anything for an extra recess time.
My daughter’s class ended up in the 2nd place overall. Her class was short of only about 50 box tops. Being a typical daddy, if I knew I could buy the Box Tops clips directly on eBay, I’d have purchased the clips for her class.
Buy Box Tops for Education from These Sellers
What to Look For When Buying Box Tops for Education on eBay
Here is a list of things to remember when buying BTFE on eBay
- Check if BTFEs are expired – if it’s not mentioned on the offer page, skip.
- If the prices are similar, choose a clean-trimmed BTFE offer.
- Do not overpay – although it is much cheaper than buying products for BTFEs, let’s be smart about our purchases. The competition on BTFE lots is fierce on eBay. As of today, there are 204 live listings with over 1,400 Box Tops lots sold during last 3 months. This means it will be a bit challenging to find a good deal, but you can still do it.
- Buy from a seller with good ratings and feedbacks.
- Avoid the sellers who charge more than $5 for shipping – the highest shipping rate for the First Class Packaging (Up to 15.999 oz) on eBay is less than $5. Unless you are buying a lot of 1,000 clips, there’s no reason to pay more than that.
- Be careful with Free Shipping offers too – free shipping is really not free. Your shipping cost is just added to the item cost. Please keep that in mind when you are comparing the prices.