What kinds of educational therapies can my student receive? Do I need to provide their IEP or 504 Plan?

Grant funds can be used for specialized educational therapy services and supports. Approved educational therapy services:

  • Speech and language therapy
  • Specialized reading instruction
  • Occupational therapy
  • Physical therapy
  • ABA therapy

NOTE: All therapies need to be provided by a licensed practitioner, recognized by a state board or agency and the provider must be registered in the ClassWallet platform to receive payment. Parents do not need to provide a copy of their student’s IEP or 504 Plan to receive approval.